Start a new topic

Vote: Private Messages

Would you like Private messaging in the game. 

Help us decide. Have your say.

51 people like this idea

Yeah, would be good, If you actually have something private to say that you don't want yr gang or others to see...

Thanks for the suggestion.

No. i would never use it.

I would like private, but unfortunately it would lead to more system slow downs! This feature would also increase the cyber bullying and the racist attacks on some, and of course the derogatory content displayed and furnished by some....So NO unless you come up a way where it will not slow down or cause additional issues that we are currently facing in game.... Also, how will this be monitored so pm's say compliant.

We don't need another Palringo.

i wouldn't use it. think time would be better spent somewhere else

yes

Give you money
Like the idea problems with spamming in a private message probably wouldnt be no different then all the spamming in sb. I say yes on private messages.
Nah....that's like asking to be harassed...and bullied.  Make our message boxes permanent until we decide to delete them...like iMobs...that would be nice.

Private messaging could have its usefulness, I can agree there. But I also agree that there are many more aspects of the game that could use some attention more so than messaging
Anyone wanting private mesages for BattleCry should just use Line App, Kik Messenger or Palringo... no need to add pm mesages in BattleCry itself.
Yes
Yes
Yes private messag would be a great idea
Private messageing is ok
Login or Signup to post a comment