Start a new topic
Not Taken

Poker

Hi can y add poker in downtown it will be great I have a lot of money for spend and it will be great if we can buy chips and play in rooms with most famous gangster in DT and y can earn prestige and points unique rewards and etc

Kindly share the receipt from the store along with your buddy code to dev@dtcpoker.mobi - we will take care of the situation.

Just paid for 1140 VIP Tokens in Poker Legends for £39.00. Yet to receive them. Please can you advise.

Please email your account name or Buddy code and the Purchase receipt with the Order ID(GPA.xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx) to dev@dtcpoker.mobi.

How do I receive all of the tokens I have paid for..before Covid and recently..I am truly getting ripped off and will not make any purchases until I receive my tokens...I am sure there are a lot of players in the same predicament..Solution EVERYBODY UNLOAD THE GAME..POKER LEGENDS TEXAS HOLDEM

Please email your account name or Buddy code and the Purchase receipt with the Order ID(GPA.xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx) to dev@dtcpoker.mobi.

How do I retrieve my VIP tokens after paying for them and not receiving them

Poker game is too big of a feature to be including within the current game... thanks

Login or Signup to post a comment