Start a new topic
Deferred

Strength and defense calculation

I would like to have a way to see how strong I am by having my mobs + highest weaponry assigned = calculated strength and defense.

14 people like this idea

If Jim can find a way to do it in a good way, I'm all for it.

Just printing out the attack power and the defense power will be pretty useless if you don't have anything to compare it against.

Your attack: 55630

Your defense: 49303

- Ok, that's... good?

//Formidable - DeathWish MGS

Thats à good idea éven if you cant compare. But add the posibility to see opponents stats when attack ing them or just on profiles
Its been a long time since I left that last idea but I'm still for it. I don't need to compare it to anything. I think it just makes ppl feel better just to know. And also, I'm a gang leader. I think we should know how strong out members are. Just like you have it where we can see each others stats with in our gangs, we should be able to see the total attack strength and defense also...

1 person likes this

Great idea 

I think it's a good idea if you can see you fellow gang members' attack and defense strength, but not your enemies'. It takes away the risk and guesswork. It's also unrealistic. You shouldn't know if your enemy has something up his sleeve or if he's bluffing.

1 person likes this
Have to agree with this one. It would be nice to at least have a base total mob attack strength and defensive strength number posted on people's profile in some form. Leave the attack skill point modifiers private only to the player like it already is, but knowing what a requesting players base stats are before you accept them into your gang, or even knowing an adversaries raw strengths could be nice to know

Agree

Calculator- and clean out your gear so it is not a buffet

1 person likes this
I am trying to recover my account Patey level 14. My main account, Pauly A, level 226, is linked to 2 gmail accts; it should be linked to andthehorseyarodeinon@gmail.com only. Pauly A is also linked to completesolutionstech@gmail, which is incorrect. Account "Patey" should be linked to completesolutionstech@gmail.com. Please advise. Thanks.
I am new to this game I downloaded it at years ago but I hadn't been playing I just went back to it I did a reset but I'm still having problems loading my armory I've been putting more armory up trying to get power and defenseit says I can only equip 552 but I have a 1834 still adding I want to put some more powerful stuff up but I want to delete the lesser value ones will that help me any or am I just wasting my time please help

How much you can equip and use in attacks depends on your level and the number of Bosses, Mercs you have. If you still need help write to us at dev@dtmafia.mobi and we can explain. 

Also, you may join our official FB forum to learn more from other players. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/851760808499931

Login or Signup to post a comment