Start a new topic

Rearrange skill points

I think it would be cool if you allowed each player to rearrange their skill points just ONE time, and one time only. A lot of people put skill points towards things they did not want to like their health. 

2 people like this idea

Not a bad idea. However, this should not be free. Instead, it should be a token that requires a certain level in order for it to become available to the player for purchase.
Yeah it doesn't matter how they set it up. Paying makes sense.

They've said 'no' to this many times in the past.

I still want them to do it.

Why should u get to rearrange something u were stupid to do in first place. Life doesn't give u do overs at least devs give u option to reset.

@Jeff because the game changes, your own view on the game changes, you level up.

Look at the other topic(s) for this to have it all explained. No need to be hostile, you are not expressing a universal truth, just your own opinion, and there will always be people who do not agree with it.

Okay say u do that so now what do the ppl get that didn't butcher their skill pts an extra 25 skill pts. Also no one forces u to allocate them why is it so difficult to carry them at least till u might have a better idea of where u want them. Devs give a free option to reset more than likely all ones that would like this have more problems than just skill pts.

ALL I KNOW IS I NEED TO REARRANGE MY SKILL POINTS BADLY .WENT INTO THIS GAME BLIND (AND YES I KNOW THIS IS MY FAULT) BUT INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE GAME ALL TOGETHER I WOULD LIKE THIS OPPORTUNITY -JUST ONCE,FOR WHATEVER COST

Login or Signup to post a comment