Start a new topic

new income achievement

Devs.we have income achievement like baron...viscount...you should try to add earl now that will be quite interesting...and as it was 100 diamonds for baron...200 diamonds for viscount...so it should be a special merc for earl that should handle at least 10 armory...Thanks

6 people like this idea

Its actually a great idea for all income players devs.And also add some thing like mercs so that they will be paid from income per day.So it will be alot help full for income players and will in courage more people to play and play DTM for long term.N I personally really appreciate the help desk. Best Regards, Grave Digger
And also add some thing like mercs so that they will be paid from income per day.So it will be alot help full for income players or add new aromory for compitancy with d players and that should be best if based on days played on DTM and it will in courage more people to play and play DTM for long term.N I personally really appreciate the help desk. Best Regards, Grave Digger
Thanks and it's a good idea about Income mercs and new armory based on days played...:-)
It's a good idea...and so is grave digger your's idea...:-)
Thanks bro

I don't understand, do you want to get a merc as a reputation bonus on Baron and Viscount?

@formidable...No bro actually I am talking about a new income achievement to be added it's baron then viscount and now it should be earl and we should get a merc on achieving the another income achievement...:-)
Nice idea owais and iftikhar...:-)
Login or Signup to post a comment