Start a new topic
Not Taken

CLOSED..

CLOSED..

Feature Unclear

Basicly hold interviews with people who have been playing this for a long time. Like, live chats with them. Makes room for a lot of fun I say..
Can y'all imagine how fun and funny that would be. Or am I wasting my time giving y'all these incredible out of the box ideals. Ppl actually get paid for this in real life. If y'all can't get wit it guess we all should just tell yall to shut down featured request as it seems to be a waste of time. Sorry for the frustration devs..... but damn.....

Nova, why don't you get off your high horse and realize that just because you like something, that doesn't mean everyone else will (or anyone else, for that matter.)

It's not our job to just agree with everything you think is good.

It's also pretty dumb to say that we are stupid for not liking your idea, when someone clearly said that they don't have any idea what your idea is about. It's YOUR fault that we cannot understand your idea, not ours.

Lol, far from the way I feel, 1 I never once said ya ideals were stupid. Ya girl Karla said MY, IDEALS,.. we're stupid. Secondly, I actually like DTM! Like I said. Ppl get paid for ideas, if I didn't like the game I wouldn't fuq wit it! Much less give my shit out for free. As far as being on a high horse, Don't confuse me wit ehhbody else. Me saying what I said was genuine! Fuq that!.. don't worry bout my ideas, I'll keep em for my own campaign. Love yall too. I ain't mad cha..
Ohhhhhh, and I'm jus now noticing yall deleted big bad Karla's response. . Guess yall trying not to discourage others from posting ideas. It's cool, I understand. Ay karla.. me and u all the way I ain't mad at cha. Lol
Here, u can have it back

"Or am I wasting my time giving y'all these incredible out of the box ideals. Ppl actually get paid for this in real life. If y'all can't get wit it guess we all should just tell yall to shut down featured request as it seems to be a waste of time."

Your "incredible out of the box ideas" that no one else has said are even remotely good. You think you would get paid for them? Yeah, like I said, get off your high horse.

And please, for the love of all that is holy, shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself even further. No one actually cares about your rants, they are nothing but an annoyance.

Post other ideas, improve those you have already posted or gtfo. This is a feature request forum, not a "lets all praise Nova, the almighty idea whisperer"-forum.

If you post something useful and good, you will have my support. Just stop acting like an ass.

Fuq yall, I aint giving yall shit, continue on wit that obvious shit you got going.   no one thinks or talk about the shit I mention cus I'm not typical! and who u getting at all G like u hard! go develop somtn else obvious and lay my case. I'mma chill cus from right here I can't slap u like I wanna and this gangsta chat shit chu on ain gonn do shit but piss me off cus I can't cross ya jaw. deuces..

Oh you a real G, huh?

Get over yourself, butthurt kid.

lol, youza str8 clown dude, And fuq being G, and further more a thug, my shit pop off on this game shit but in real life face2face I'ont say much if it's beef, too busy eating it.  And for the last time I'm good where I'm at, I never needed yall for using my shit!  FUQ you on! Why the Fuq would I feel hurt. Me carrying on this convo was quite entertaining you dumb Fuq!.......   I'm jus sitting back laughing at cha..

lol, know what, Fuq this,  I'm done, you can say whatever but get no response.   This below my lv to be on here making a fool outa myself you can have it.  But for future reference yall might wanna be a lil mo professional wit they way yall handle shit. 1...

I don't know who you are referencing as "ya'll", but I'm not a dev, if that's what you think.

Have fun out there.

Login or Signup to post a comment