Start a new topic

Lost my account help needed..

I lost my account named BLOOD THIRSTY DRAKULA 65662892.. Its boss of gang 932460.. I CANT GET BACK TO MY GANG.. ITS NOT ACCOCIATED WITH FB OR GOOGLE BUT JUST FROM MOBILE.. IS THERE ANY WAY TO RECRUIT IT.. IF SO PLZ HELP

3 people have this question

I lost my account someone hacked into it and deleted it and wrote haha oops lost my account
I used to have a really good account.....the phone got shut off...i cant remember which account I used....i think I used device session ...

@Maria, you need to email us the details to dev@dtmafia.mobi

Hi Dev sir I was playing your game before a year ago and then I stop playing for sometime because my exams was near and my parents were behind me for studies. I have invested money and time to make my account and then I lost my phone. I was not able to get in touch with you. I tried my level best to remember my account email address but still I am not getting one. My account name is Xxx Sexy Princess xxX My code is 865529872 My account is still in brothers gang name is Royal Destiny I used Google sign in to login in my account but now I don't remember it Please can you help me in getting my account back and you can link this email of mine with my account Xxx Sexy Princess xxX My email is wilfredsaldanha03@gmail.com It will be a very big favour on me and I will start playing again. Hope you will help me and I am waiting for your reply Thanks and Regards Wilfred
I had all my accounts on my phone w different email addresses. For some reason I only have my main one, all the others were started over. I have my email addresses and names for each acct. Can someone help
Is there a way I could get a suspended account back i really miss my account it was on fb but it says it got suspended plz help me thxs!!
Lost my account 777 F A L C O N please help. Tried recovery but was not in the list of my accounts. Thank You
My account was took tonight just as we were reaching legends guy who has it wants 1000dollars for return I'm angry. We was rep 62 and building up well I want to know if you can get it back for us, Dante's inferno my main boss 299
I been with you years tonight my account Dante's inferno was stolen I don't know how we were going for legends and it vanished, guy took it was called Malaki, wants 1000dollars for return, we pay for diamonds and been doing well can you please help. Me
I'll supply any details
They changed my code my original was 473 106, anything else just ask we want to fight this week and wouldn't mind some of our prize as we spent money
Hello I'd like my account back please
Need help getting my id for my city 786 lv 29
Oh it was in mafia city 786 lv29 name nice ass
Login or Signup to post a comment