Start a new topic

money diamond points lost for technical trooble

for players who use the diamonds to recharge the energy to war to gain more points it is being lost and useless. because the bonus points made with the diamond used to recharge energy, serve to compensate for those that can not do right now !! really disappointing . (If you are of the same opinion as me ) copy this message and share

Another thing. We always make legend and we won't this weekend. Grrrrr
for players who use the diamonds to recharge the energy to war to gain more points it is being lost and useless. because the bonus points made with the diamond used to recharge energy, serve to compensate for those that can not do right now !! really disappointing . (If you are of the same opinion as me ) copy this message and share Do you have this question as well?
I'm not spend another penny on their game. it's lagging and with them being down I've lost a lot. I hit the fight button and it takes me to the main screen and I have to go back in in the middle of a war. Ive lost money. Your lagging I've lost 200 plus diamonds. I have spent a lot of money on this game. Till I'm given back my diamonds and things are fixed you won't get another penny.
Login or Signup to post a comment