Start a new topic

problem with getting on the game and navigating the game

My family and i are having problems getting on the game and also while on the game navigating the game. Is there problems with the server

1 person has this question

yes having server connection issues from both mobile and laptop.. from NZ

Well i understand your situation cuz my gang hnr another gang and we lost it cuz if this problem but it just must have hit the computer version a little bit ago cuz my friend in Pakistan wasn't having problems getting on his computer.

I tried getting on first on my Phone then on my computer.  It was having trouble connecting to the server on both.  It happened at the worst time too, I was fighting the Mexico City boss and had him down to 4 hp left.  I had 23 energy and 10 min.  I could not do anything about it.  i kept hitting attack then it would change to push, punch,k.o. like it does, but not one hit counted.  My energy kept going up every 50 seconds, but ever time i tried to attack I got the unable to reach server message.  Its not the end of the world since I dont have to use diamonds to defeat him.  It comes down to the last minutes though.  It just irritates me that I set an alarm every 3hrs and 45 min so that my energy doesn't overlap and get wasted.  It takes just over 4 hours for me to have full energy and just under 16 hrs to defeat him.  Guess I'll just have to redo it tomorrow.

Then u r on the mobile aspects of the game like me and the others. This problem seems to only affect this aspect of the game cuz i have friends on computers that are not having any problems
Im on a tablet
R u on mobile or computer jeremey

1 person likes this
Cant login.. wth is going on with dtm
I just left a ticket/request with devs about five minutes ago and I'm waiting to hear from them. it said they will reply within 24 hours
I have the same problem and its causing us to reach ace... FIX THE GAME
I was playing all the way up to 1:30pm PST on Saturday and I tried to get on around 3:30pm PST Saturday and couldn't get on at first then I was able to get on but now I can't navigate anywhere and I also have family and friends that is affected too.
Well apparently it needs another one! U and i are not the only people having troubles i have 6 friends that play with me and they all have the same problem as we do and it all started about noon on Saturday! For me it was today!
They have already updated it when they added emicons under the help?
Ya i hope so! Hopefully they'll fix it and give DTM a new update!
That's why I posted here hopefully devs can fix the problem which seems ti effect the mobile aspect of the game

1 person likes this
Haveing the same problem. Keyboard won't come up,game freezes/lags,server wont pick up!!
Login or Signup to post a comment