Start a new topic
Answered

STOP THE BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

I HAVE BLOCKED THE INDIVIDUAL STALKING AND HARASSING ME AND MY GANG AND WE HAVE CHANGED NAMES 2X AND THIS PSYCHOPATH HAS CONTINUED FOR OVER 3 WEEKS AND OVER 3500 ATTACKS ON MY WIFE ALONE..WHY CANT THESE PEOPLE BE STOPPED AND WHY WONT DEVS DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM!!!

png

Best Answer

You can report the player from the players profile with a screenshot. We will review it and will be taking action. 

2 people have this question

Need too be ban again they are back
png
Pfff supposed to be a game yeah sure fooled me. It's a war game yes but when ppl are going round threatening another to do harm An do nothing but stalk that person An post vulgar dirty language to ones wall An racist behavior then it's a much different story. They'll be deleting the game as they'd done World War soon enough anyway. These Hawks,flamingoe's,etc all they do is serach for trouble. I play battlecry an I mind my own business An had this issue when playing few years ago they post a warning An nothing else is done. Ppl are supposed to get attacked An I'll say it again it's taken to a new levels when ppl resort to violence An threats,racist behavior.
IMG3211.PNG
(442 KB)

1 person likes this

Email chain over 5 years old, and its still going on. Shame

Answer

You can report the player from the players profile with a screenshot. We will review it and will be taking action. 

1 person likes this

screen shots sent though email

Also, please understand that this is an 18+ rated Mafia themed game. 

Login or Signup to post a comment