Start a new topic
Answered

STOP THE BULLYING AND HARRASMENT

I HAVE BLOCKED THE INDIVIDUAL STALKING AND HARASSING ME AND MY GANG AND WE HAVE CHANGED NAMES 2X AND THIS PSYCHOPATH HAS CONTINUED FOR OVER 3 WEEKS AND OVER 3500 ATTACKS ON MY WIFE ALONE..WHY CANT THESE PEOPLE BE STOPPED AND WHY WONT DEVS DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM!!!

png

Best Answer

You can report the player from the players profile with a screenshot. We will review it and will be taking action. 

2 people have this question

YES PLEASE THIS ONE INDIVIDUAL HAS ATTACKED OR HIT LISTED ME NON STOP AND OVER 4500 X SO FAR WHY CANT THESE PEOPLE BE BANNED..

5 people like this
I have also done same thing, tha person or person should put out of tha game,I play to have fun not bullied,some of us pay money to play. Tha looks bad on u guys if its not handled

5 people like this
Seems like that is Devs promotes is I've been having the same issue with a dude listing me daily from 5 accounts lvl 8 and I got a account banned for a making a second one I don't see anything happening because all they care about is taking people's money and yes I put a pretty penny into this game bet I don't spend another dime.

4 people like this
It's Joe that is ignoring us I have screen shots stating he handled the tickets he never replied smh straight lie.

1 person likes this

DEVS IS DOING NOTHING BUT POSTING WARNINGS ON HIS PAGE BUT ALL IT DOES IS MAKE IT WORSE HE ATTACKS / HIT LIST MORE AND MORE AND NOTHING IS DONE IT IS LIKE THEY ARE GIVING PERMISSION FOR PEOPLE TO ACT THIS WAY ALL OVER A GAME!! BUT I WONT STAND FOR BULLYING OR HARASSMENT OR STALKING AND THOSE PLAYERS NEED TO BE BANNED THAT ARE DOING IT!!

3 people like this
Sounds about right smh that's sad.

This guy is stalking my family/gang and has been now going on 4 months devs dont care and they never respond like they say they will..

1 person likes this
I know this is an old thread but felt the need to drop a post anyways. I was harassed and bullied out of this game by our gang boss. He would always yap at me about keeping my income up and telling me to drop everything from my armory and camp. That doesn't work so well when you're in a gang. Every hit and run and I'd lose 400 mil. Re-arming during our last tournament caused him to barrage my phone with texts about my income. I finally got sick of it, sold everything and left the gang to camp. Even tho I told him it was just temporary, he removed me from his mob so he could attack me into the hospital every 3 hrs. This went on for days. Even tho he wouldn't respond to texts, he put posts on my wall saying that he was just getting started and I might as well just come back to the gang. WTF, this is a game?! A game I spent actual money on. I never thought a game could make me feel so harassed, but I do, so I wiped my account, lost everything I'd spent money on and removed the app. I guess that fact that I knew this person outside of the game a little, in that we'd text back and forth every day, made it feel more like a personal violation than just in-game shenanigans that I could simply blow off. So, can I get my money back for all those diamonds I bought, DYNAMICNEXT? LOL

1 person likes this
Join my gang I'll stop the harassment
That same thing is happening to me I cant do anything he is a lower level but just because he has more memmbers then me he can attack me he has attacked me over 400 times its really dumb and you cant block them from attacking you!!!! Devs. Please stop these type of people who are toll tally being a d bag for no reason
Wow....do you people not realize what kind of game you are playing? The whole basis for the game is to attack people. If you cant defend against someone or beat them back after they attack you then the problem is with how you built your character up.
I don't believe being attacked repeatedly constitutes harrasment. This is a gang warfare game, your supposed to get attacked and attack. RPG means role playing game. Some take their role more seriously than others, they pretend they are a real gang and when real gangs go to war they try to end you, they don't halfway hurt you and call it a day. I do think that people who stalk others and leave vulgar comments on peoples walls is a different story, some people take the taunting too far and get personal, I saw one person who told a girl he was glad her baby got beat out of her and some other p.o.s. was calling my wife all kinds of B's and Hoes and telling her to suck his dk. That type of behavior needs to be dealt with but being attacked repeatedly well, no one is immune to that sorry.

1 person likes this
THIS S IS A FIGHTING GAME PEOPLE! STOP CRYING! LMFAO
Mafia mama, people like you are the reason farming was eventing. If I can get ruthless on a R P2P ROLE PLAYING FIGHTING GAME THEN I DONT WANT TO PLAY IT AS WELL AS I EONT WANT TO PLAY A GAMW I GET SUSPENDED WITHOUT A CLEAR WARNING ON MY WALL KNOWING THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE DONT GO ON DEVS WALL TO READ BEW UPDATES.
Login or Signup to post a comment