Start a new topic
Deferred

DTM Prison

Hey devs, I thought it would be a sweet idea if you added a prison into the game.. Just to add some spice and reality into the game. After all most missions sound a bit too illegal and would have you extremely wanted.. Hear me out, after a certain level in the game, say 70.. You are able to be thrown in prison, you can bribe an officer to loose heat and not get locked up. If you don't pay, you get locked up. Once you're in jail its like an alternate dtm world. Where theres prison gangs, different missions, weapons etc.. The weapons would be like home made shanks, or kitchen knifes.. Some weak armor. No cars, but more chance of loot items in missions.. No businesses ( since theres no real source of income through a jail ) The shout box all ties back into the game, but you cant fight, hitlist or join other players that aren't in jail. Also you retain mob, level and diamond weapons.. But heres the twist, the diamond weapons are different from the prison weapons.. Like an alternate game type of thing. The turfs are county jails all over the county ( like San Quentin, Cali ) ... Also in some loot missions you can get small amounts of drugs ( that count as trainer when used ) or loot weapons.. And then we can sell drugs to other players or a public bid. Also with prison gangs make them a higher cost to make other than 50 diamonds so there wont be too many gangs, from there you can have more than 10 players in a gang since its prison... And since its jail there should be no limit to number of underbosses or right hands And after a week or so that you've been in jail you automatically go back to the streets ( regular dtm world ) and if you were the boss of a prison gang then the underboss of that gang should be boss, or before the boss leave he elects the new boss. And if you don't wanna wait to go back to the streets then the money you make in the prison can help bail you out quicker.. And when you get back to the streets all your business money and diamond weapons are returned back. If you added this, the game would be epic

16 people like this idea

that idea is awsome devs u should at least test it out

This is a great ideal devs u could sell cigarettes for income
Interesting and Cool
I like this idea

stupid idea.. disagree!!

Really cool idea it will be the best thing that happened to DTM
i would be lying if i said the idea is good like others, it is excellent
AWESOME JUST AWESOME THIS IS THE MOST THOUGHT OUT IDEA EVER DEVS YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS IN CONSIDERATION

Awesome concept , would be interesting and give more to the game

devs do this or ill kill u

I think this could actually work, not an bad ideal at all there.......

Really really good idea

NICE IDEA...
Good idea had me at "homemade shanks"
Login or Signup to post a comment