Start a new topic

Tokens

Just purchased VIP tokens for $32 and didn't receive all my tokens I was shorted by quite a bit 865. ..... .... please help .dernbogg. .............. Bernard terilli.. ...,..I have also been shorted. 100,000 & 1,000,000 several times....... please.Just purchased VIP tokens for $32 and didn't receive all my tokens I was shorted by quite a bit 865. ..... .... please help .dernbogg. .............. Bernard terilli.. ...,..I have also been shorted. 100,000 & 1,000,000 several times....... please.

If you haven't contacted us at dev@dtcpoker.mobi, please do so. Alternatively, kindly provide the ticket number so that we can review it and respond to you as soon as possible.

Today is my birthday and I would love some birthday tokens I think this should be something you do for all your loyal players that want to play on their birthday but are broke LOL
It's my birthday today January 9th and I think it would be cool if y'all gave your loyal players birthday tokens so they could play on their birthday seeing as how I am broke I have no chips to play send me a birthday present please
Login or Signup to post a comment