Start a new topic

List of assignments' rewards

Hey there, Are there a complete and upgraded list of assignments and connected rewards provided upon completion? I noticed that some time ago an overview was posted on Facebook, but after the adding of China that one seems quite outdated. Cheers.

NameCityRewardInfo
Chasing Arms of LawHarlemUnlimited Army Grade AmmoGives 5% Attack Boost
The Easy DeliveryEl BarrioADV-X Surveillance KitGives 3% Defense Boost
The Rescue PlanHell's KitchenThe ConsigliereIncreases Bank limit by 25%
A Few Bad MenHell's KitchenGeneral XIncreases Max. Mob and Merc in fights per level by 1
The Bank JobRoselandSelene10% chance of 2x Cash in Missions
Money TrainAuburnMoney Platesincreases income by 12%
Call of CartelThe LoopThe MedicineReduces Stamina timer by 15%. Get it from assignment: 'Call of Cartel'
Rumble in ChinatownThe LoopNinja RaiderIncreases Max. money loot in fights by 100%
The Mob BankComptonAccess KeyIncreases Bank limit by 400%
Roll of a DiceFremontThe HitlisterDoubles the Hitlist attack range. Get it from assignment: 'Roll of a Dice'
Taxing TroublesNorth LondonTax BondsReduces total upkeep by 6%
Bankers in DistressNorth LondonBank KeyIncreases Bank limit by 1000%
Lab Down UnderMoscowStamina BoosterReduces Stamina timer by 40%. Get it from assignment: 'Lab Down Under'
House of CorrectionalsSt. PetersburgShadowfaxIncreases chance of loot from Missions. Get it from assignment: 'House of Correctionals'
River of BloodMexico CityPurple FairyReduces Stamina timer by 15%. Get it from assignment: 'River of Blood' [Mexico].
Dogs of WarTepitoThe TrainerHalves the depletion rate of Training. Get it from assignment: 'Dogs of War'
The Surf RaidersSydneyThe SmugglerReduces total upkeep by 4%. Get it from assignment: 'The Surf Raiders' [Australia].

I am trying to loot selene but i am not able to find the bank job in roseland.  Where can i go to loot selene so that i can complete a mission on the moscow mission?

Interesting gameplay
Login or Signup to post a comment