Start a new topic

Harassment An threats

I'm getting tired of going onto battlecry An facing threats,racist behavior,more threats. Now I'm stalked by idiots that won't let alone I blocked six idiots An still they harass me An threatening An stalk me. I got bulgar dirty language all over my two walls of my account's I'm getting tired of things. No one deserves this type of behavior at all yet ppl can't quit with the insults,harassment An whatnot

This ongoing I was also being harassed and vulgarities put on my wall what did devs do? They silenced culprit now I'm getting harassed to the point that I can't play game because I never have enough health. Play by the rules and get punished

2 people like this
There are complete douche bags on here. Haven't been threatened but the one was a complete moron , did I retaliate and stoop to his grade 3 level , yep eye for an eye. But man every day posted and multiple hits. I hit can't win so I just post but this stupid game only has allowed about 3 posts in a day and that's it. Blocked him from. Posting on mine but it's constant hits. Game is getting lame.
Was playing a game and because no report button me and my other half encountered harrasment, threats, a massive pervert who was also racist.
There always like this,yet we say anything to devs were snitches so they fully admit their folly of their ways is wrong yet they don’t care. Racism all of it runs rampant on this game for years devs doesn’t do anything only in it for money.

i was also getting it and my player got removed from the game and i sent a screen shot of what was on my wall and that player only got muted

I have been stalked and harassed over 2 games now for years. NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS FILED AND I AM STILL SUBJECTED TO IT AFTER 5 YEARS IN BC. I BUY NO GOLD ANYMORE. I USED TO BUY 5K WEEKLY.
This game is no longer fun anymore, between the harassments, bullying, racists, and being able to be famed and harassed non stop for over 2 months by almost 20 levels ahead of me really ruined the game for me and ive been playing since almost day one. Its a good game just needs to have more rules in play for any of these offenses and more monitored by developers to catch all these cheaters in game. My approach to this was just to ignore it as it is a war game so I didn't say anything to his comments or feed into it just let him use me as a beating bag figuring he would just give up and move onto someone else and bully someone else but clearly this approach has not helped at all and I know if i say anything then your a snitch and get hit harder so I'll probably just reset my account and delete this game.. If your a cybor bully or like trolling this game is perfect for you!
The same person still stalking my walls daily. Still posing as my sadly passed friend. 10 years plus in 2 games yet even his impersonation is allowed by devs. I am banned from speaking on devs wall after I recently raised the issue. I have played BC 5 years plus now despite no pins ever... my crew are now scattered and dormant as we all refuse to buy blood money for our own in house miserable time. Devs, the world is Anti filthy troll. You need to get with the times.

1 person likes this
Suspend Barney
That’s just it Devs don’t care about us normal players who don’t do this sort've shit even a new group calling itself 187 which isn’t a clan but yet trolls harassing others then they’ll keep it up on you’re walls till you do something they tend to act big even speak about being in the military at one point in time please get real here because military personal never act like a foolish hooligan with a big head. I never report this shit because if I would it would’ve been ignored likely in the first place Devs doesn’t give two shits about people here. And I’ve been around for years.

Please report such situations by reporting the concerned user from their profile and attach a screenshot of the situation with the report for our records - we will surely check on it and take appropriate action.

No Devs I’ve given you multiple screenshots of the trouble makers you’ve allowed to be on battlecry that harass and make trouble only thing care about is money. You’ve been given multiple screenshots and do nothing you’ve never emailed me ever.

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We take user reports seriously and strive to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all players.

To better assist you with the reported troublemakers, could you please provide the ticket number you raised when submitting the screenshots? This will help us locate your case more efficiently and take appropriate action.

Thank you for your cooperation, and I assure you that we are committed to addressing your concerns.

Ticket number 204839 ticket number 204884 ticket number 204834 sick and tired Devs allowing all this to go on nothing is being done.
Login or Signup to post a comment