Start a new topic

Is there a way to report people?

I attacked this guy one time about 2 days ago and since then, he's put like 40 bounties on me and won't stop. Is there a way to report people because he's being a real douche.

3 people have this question

So I've been dealing with this whole gang calling me niggers... talking shit ABOUT my dead mother and I've sent plenty of emails and you guys haven't done shit... this is a fucking game that you guys give no fucks about your players I've spent money with you all imm tired of having too hear about my dead mother and being called racist names either deal with this and ban the whole gang RADIOACTIVE DEMONS THEY JUST CHANGED THEIR NAME...or I'll take care of it myself and you...i guys won't like it...I like this game but too be called a NIGGER and hear about my mother everyday isn't what I wanna hear thanks
I'm having a problem w harassment in the game. A couple of players have kept harassing me and leaving bad messages calling me a bitch, etc some players are Immortal Technique, H A C K N E Y, and a few others. I don't even know these people!!! I would like their accounts banned for this type of problem. Please fix this problem asap. Thank you.
I'm having the same problem!? Help anyone
I'm getting sick of this dude you just got smashes is saying all this
So one is calling me name his user name is you just got smashes
Some one keep bullieing me name on down town mafia you just got smashes he keep calling me names
Im Having The Same Problem Only Their Gang Has The Most Reputation
No it is an attack based game just play the game let me do it till he gets bored or fight back

1 person likes this
J Joseph Logan Greentree why don't you just arm up brah brah if u beat him than u bully they assess back young man :) make other account names
Login or Signup to post a comment