Start a new topic
Answered

I have an issue with players of tss nation gang

Ray lucino aka bot killar and he has 4 other accounts is farming me and hit listing me, posting every were that i am a racist person he and his crew i blocked but he is doing the same to my family to get at me. i want the name calling and cursing aswell as the threats to stop. I would like it if you block some one it would also block there gang and block them from attacking you and hit listing you. please help i reset my account but threats and all still going on! 629-900-291is my code

Best Answer

I have a similar issue.  This is a guy who used to play iMobs and Racing Live till they were taken down by Storm8.  His agenda is mainly going after accounts with female names or female avatars, and harassing them till they stop playing or reset or delete their accounts.  In Racing Live he was quite open about this goal; but the comments I've seen in DTM are a bit more subtle.  I'm quite sure it is the same guy (or guys) though as the account names used are very similar.

While this game isn't super important to me, and I realize it is just a game and don't take it too serious, others are also bothered by this guy.  If I stop playing, reset or delete my account, he will just start harassing others.  Players like this can ruin a game for a lot of people.

Can something be done to stop these antisocial players?

1 person has this question

Answer

I have a similar issue.  This is a guy who used to play iMobs and Racing Live till they were taken down by Storm8.  His agenda is mainly going after accounts with female names or female avatars, and harassing them till they stop playing or reset or delete their accounts.  In Racing Live he was quite open about this goal; but the comments I've seen in DTM are a bit more subtle.  I'm quite sure it is the same guy (or guys) though as the account names used are very similar.

While this game isn't super important to me, and I realize it is just a game and don't take it too serious, others are also bothered by this guy.  If I stop playing, reset or delete my account, he will just start harassing others.  Players like this can ruin a game for a lot of people.

Can something be done to stop these antisocial players?

Luciano and his crew have been around since the beginning of the game. This is why people like the game and Devs (unfortunately) would be crazy to do anything about such people as they spend ridiculous amounts on diamonds and have nothing better to do. The aim of the game is the exact thing you're complaining about. Yes, it's unfair, but if you're clever there are very strong "free" accounts. Blocking and ignoring has worked for me, as well as having a strong and loyal gang. Be smart, don't HL them, you put yourselves in their rivals. Get rid of your crime family, these are links, drop out of your gang, also a link, Never write on an enemies wall! They block you, then they have a permalink forever! Delete all chats on game walls, again, links, especially pins. Change your name. Be smart! Don't get angry. Beat them at their own game!!!
Login or Signup to post a comment