Start a new topic

need help with banned account

my gameplay exists in 3 different account which all suddenly got banned today , i never violated , scammed or acted like a staff member or such so i dont know why i got banned , and this on all 3 suddenly , please contact me trought e-mail
cornesnoeren@live.nl or just unban them:)

-830292651720 corne013
-702278497169 tilburg013
-376673136200 tilburgo13

also my friends account has the same problem : 146592444005

6 people have this question

No can go to my other account on the game.but can't play it.only can play one account.but I'm spending money on both accounts.i need my account back active.her is my mob code157-480-757.i need this account back active.im spending money off my credit cards.so I should have my account back on.what ya'll gone take my money. Respect
Thousands spent and login one day to a permanent suspension. I'm looking into the legalities of this myself.
YEA I HAD TWO MINI ACCOUNTS,  AND THEY WERE TERMINATED.  ... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WAS VIOLATING. ... I BUILD TWIN ACCOUNTS TO LEVELS 24 AND DECIDED TO CAMP THEM ( BUILD UP INCOME) . ... THE REASON I DIDN'T LEVEL THEM UP IS CUZX I WANTED A LEVEL 24 ALREADY BARRON . ... I WORKED HARD FOR THEM TO BE WERE THEY WE'RE . ... I WANT MY TWO ACCOUNTS BACK . ...((((( MINI MISTICone NC1 ))), and ((( MINI MISTICone NC2 ))))) . ...  THEY EACH WERE LIKED TO DIFFERENT GOGGLE ACCOUNTS.  ... como chingas said 4 months ago I BUILT THE TWO LOWER ACCOUNTS MONTHS AGO. ... I BUILT THEM AT THE SAME PACE BOTH OF THEM . ... BOTH ARE LIKED TO GOOGLE.       ... I.D.K. WHY I GOT THEM SUSPENDED.  ...PLEASE GIVE ME MY ACCOUNTS BACK.  ... MiniMistico1  498271860  misticoloco1520@gmail.com  ____________________________ MiniMistico2.  215720236 armendarizjesusjr@gmail.com como chingas said 4 months ago On Jan 19, 2015 12:36 PM, "Jesus Armendariz Jr" wrote: I BUILT THE TWO LOWER ACCOUNTS MONTHS AGO. ... I BUILT THEM AT THE SAME PACE BOTH OF THEM . ... BOTH ARE LIKED TO GOOGLE.       ... I.D.K. WHY I GOT THEM SUSPENDED.  ...PLEASE GIVE ME MY ACCOUNTS BACK.  ... MiniMistico1  498271860  misticoloco1520@gmail.com  ____________________________ MiniMistico2.  215720236 armendarizjesusjr@gmail.com On Jan 14, 2015 7:36 AM, "DYNAMICNEXT" wrote: Dear ESE MISTICO LOCO 1520, We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 33266. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours). To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  http://helpdesk.dynamicnext.com/helpdesk/tickets/33266 Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, DYNAMICNEXT | Support Support Team como chingas said 22 days ago I HAVEN'T RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM U GUYS ABOUT MY MINI ACCOUNTS THAT WERE SUSPENDED.  ... THANK YOUFOR YOUR TIME.  ... I PLANNED TO THER INCOME REALLY HIGH BUILD AT A LOW LEVEL SO I WOULD NEVER HAVE TO CAMP AGAIN,  MEANING BUILDING UP INCOME.  ... I HAD PLANES TO PURCHASE DIAMONDS TO ARM THEM UP EVEN STRONGER.  ... I WOULD REALLY WANT THEM BACK.  ... PLEASE.  ...                       THANKS FROM. ...                             Jesus.  ...  (MiniMistico1)  498271860  misticoloco1520@gmail.com               SUSPENDED  _____________________ (MiniMistico2)  215720236 armendarizjesusjr@gmail.com                   SUSPENDED On Jan 14, 2015 7:36 AM, "DYNAMICNEXT" wrote: Dear ESE MISTICO LOCO 1520, We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created with Ticket ID - 33266. A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours). To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit  http://helpdesk.dynamicnext.com/helpdesk/tickets/33266 Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, DYNAMICNEXT | Support Support Team como chingas said 22 days ago AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR A RESPONSE ON WHY , HOW , AND WHAT DID I VIOLATE. ... como chingas said 22 days ago 3 MONTHS I HAVE SEEM WAITING, AND NO ANSWER. ... BUT ON YOUR TICKET EMAIL REPLY, IT STATES THAT I SHOULD GET A RESPONSE IN 24 HOURS. ... como chingas said 9 days ago HELLO I ALSO CAN'T GET ACCESS YO MY GANG. ... WHY AM I BEING PUNISHED FOR. ...I AM BOSS OF THAT GANG TO MY MEMBERS LEFT ELSE WERE, GEE THANKS. ... como chingas said 9 days ago 24 HOURS × 100,000,000,000,000,= never, RIGHT ? ???ITS BEEN MORE THAN 4 months now. ... As QUICK AS U GUYS R TO TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY FOR DIAMONDS, YOU SHOULD GIVE A RESPONSE. ...
Devs I have been away for awhile and my account has been suspended idk why but I would like to plz have it back my suspended account number is 160325179835 and my ticket number is 38448

1 person likes this
Hay bro they have also have my account banned also idk why here is my ticket. 460775065428

1 person likes this
Dark angel got banned on mines it has 400+ diamonds and I want my account back.... I have not done anything wrong my whole gang got disbanded with no reason why ?? Please help me find a solution to this problem thanks contact me through villamar650@gmail.com

1 person likes this

same with me even my accounts got blocked for no reason...

1 person likes this
My Account that I have spent hundreds of dollars on was suspended today account #846483471754. I have not violated any terms of service and want my account back. I am consulting my legal team to consider legal action against DynamicNext.

1 person likes this
My code for that account is 727900637
My Facebook account has been permenantly blocked from DTM.... I have had a total of eight accounts blocked at once....I've done nothing wrong .I have gangs that are for camping and that's all they do then I get a repeated violations notice....its bs unlink my account fuk dez nas t hoes from my Facebook so I can start another account

1 person likes this

i have had the same with 2 accounts - one on google and the other on facebook - perma suspension when all i'm doing with them is building income and doing feds till i'm ready to level and war. there have been a spate of suspensions recently for what seems like no other reason than no money spent on them.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment