Start a new topic

Battlecry

Hi Support team, I am a supporter of your BattleCry game. Some thing happened that made my BC icon on my iPhone screen disappear. I am playing BC from game centre now and cannot move it to the home screen. Be glad if you can offer me some advice about moving the game to home screen for greater convenience. Regards, E T Ng eiktiong@gmail.com
image.jpg
(112 KB)

Hi Support team, I am a supporter of your BattleCry game. Some thing happened that made my BC icon on my iPhone screen disappear. I am playing BC from game centre now and cannot move it to the home screen. Be glad if you can offer me some advice about moving the game to home screen for greater convenience. Regards, E T Ng eiktiong@gmail.com
image.jpg
(112 KB)
Battlecry iv been playing your game for a while iv invested over £400 into my account , mr friend put on devs wall that I was unarmed telling people to rob my cyber money , without thinking I wrote u cunt hahahaha my phone froze and put it on ur wall loads of times I'm truely sorry for this please give me my account back surely u could see it was a glitch and not done out of malice this is your ref thanks 765031401350
Sick and twisted individual,and you need to ban the pedophile
png
And the sick fuq was hitting on under age player which is my nephew now that is something that only another pedophile wouldn't do anything about.

We have taken action against the player. Thanks for reporting!

Thank You Vin,i'm not the only one Phillip from GODS OF BATTLECRY (2&3)has done this to they figured you guys are pedos to and wouldn't do anything to protect players who are under age no matter if they are allowed to play or not, just picture one of your own underage family members being talked to like that would you want that to happen to them.
I heard the pervert Phillip is still playing and i looked at his comments and saw nothing from DEVS giving him any type of warning at all. So you guys must be allowing pedophiles to play your games,my little nephew is having nightmares because of him now he sleeps with a butcher knife under his pillow,and has two pit bulls sleeping outside his room. His parents are planning on filing a complaint to the Better Business Bureau which is not a good sign.
What do I do to get the account back other sandrorodriguez4883
Hello Support, I would like to report about this player account. Ever since I was playing at my own risk and taking people off the strike list, this guy has been onto me talking trash and calling me names. Please help me out with this matter, thank you. He's also been talking to me in a bad way. Thank you for your cooperation and I'll be Glad if you can do something. Here are the photos below:
IMG3216.PNG
(350 KB)
IMG3215.PNG
(428 KB)
IMG3214.PNG
(403 KB)
IMG3213.PNG
(392 KB)
IMG3212.PNG
(455 KB)
IMG3211.PNG
(407 KB)
IMG3210.PNG
(417 KB)
IMG3209.PNG
(388 KB)
Can you unrestricted my account I will not post anymore fowl words or talk volger to any other player again thank you.
this player has 6 fake acct just enter the game to send listing and do nothing else. I already report it for racist language but DEVS does nothing
Login or Signup to post a comment