Start a new topic
Planned

INVENTORY for GIFTS to EACH OTHER

Hi

I want an inventory in which their should be number of items such as (1 Time boost, Either Little Cash, Special weapons ,anything etc) which we can send to each other or SPECIFIC like in My  mob,, or gang,, or family,,only. THAT'S UPTO YOU JIM..

That can be cool thing , it can give us new way to visit each other's wall. 

thanx

chem 780834564

15 people like this idea

IF ONE PLAYER MAKES 10 ACCOUNTS, PLAYING REGULARLY & SIMULTANEOUSLY FROM ALL OF THEM , AND GIVE 5 STAR TO DTM ON PLAY STORE FROM ALL OF THEM , THEN WHAT IS THE ISSUE ??, 

MAIN PURPOSE OF AN APP IS TO EARN THROUGH LIKES-AND GET PAID 

IF 1 PLAYER MAKES 5 PLAYERS ACCOUNT TO MAKE A GANG , SPEND AND BUY DIAMONDS ,SO THAT HE HAS NOT TO DEPEND ON OTHER GANG PLAYERS TO GET ONLINE AND  WAIT FOR WAR. (TOURNAMENT), EITHER WAYS ,

HELPFUL IN STATS OF DTM ON APP STORE, REST JIM KNOWS HOWS HE GONNA IMPLEMENT IT, NO GRUDGES

I don't care bout the ratings, jus wanted to know how it'll be implemented. I'm not against the idea, jus wary of people exploiting it. And genuinely interested how he's gonna do it cos like formidable said he shot down many similar ideas so he must have some way of making this happen thats not going to ruin fair competition

ya , andy , me too very excited to c how its gonna be implemented ,,,and understanding what u say  , lets wait , and find out , ;-).

or either jim should reply and says"we have done our R&D , wait and watch"

that can also calm my excitement and my buddy andy laws's questions. LoL

This would be a great add on

thanx biliot add me 780834564

I think this is a brilliant idea. Maybe like 2 gifts every week
Nice Plan CHEM :D
instead of this an upkeep boost can again be introduced like we hv 3 assignments for bank boost we can hv it in 3 parts now we get 6% upkeep boost in future there must be 10% and then 14% together they may make 25% of boost which wud be best thing for non diamond players if u like my idea rate it on

1 More idea i posted , please vote it too

1 Gang Arsenal:- (Automated/or Not) Mercenary (Like Boss Gangs) in every gang, which Increases strength with gang’s Respect levels

Hi

I want an Mercenary (or) a team of Some thugs like Pit bull Squad in GANG ARSENAL, which act like boss gang’s accounts ,, healing , attacking ,, Their attack limit and stats improve with Gang’s Respect level . Like a permanent arsenal, that’s going to improve with the gang Respect level ,, like 1,5 10,20,30,40,50 .

Or make it more frequent 1, 5, 10, 15,20,25,30.. As there is too much gaps in unlocking new gang arsenals,, now my gang is at 20 ,, new arsenal at level 40.. Quite disappointing and slow L

Adding 10 attacks limit, power, Qualities more per Benchmarks. If u Don’t want them to be automated than also cool ,, but please put something like this , whether weapon , amour Squad or small group of mercs , Dogs , Animals , Gang Mascots etc  that increase properties  with gang level , adding 10 attack per respect level ,, whatever u like ,, I only want and arsenal that increase with gang respect level ,,

Coolest game ever

If u Like Plz Vote,

Thanks & Happy Gaming

Devs any update when this will be released?

Devs won't spam my diamonds
Login or Signup to post a comment